viernes, 20 de octubre de 2017

A Chilean Building or Landmark

When I came here to study I didn't know almost anything of Santiago. I felt like a tourist for weeks and the worst thing was that I came here a few days before the university period so I felt like a stranger all the time and the only place that I knew was university and my house.. A few weeks later when I started to make new friends I started to walk through the city either. My classmates knew about my situation so they helped me and recommend me beautiful places to visit in Santiago. One of their places was Juan XXIII in Ñuñoa and I fall in love so fast.I went with three Friends and two of them knew this place . Juan XXIII is almost unknow for people in general because it’s a Little bit far from the centre of the city  like 40 to 50 minutes in transantiago so for that reason when I went there the place was almost empty and it’s so sad that this happen here because the place it’s, from my point of view, one of the most beautiful and relaxing parks in Santiago (maybe i’m wrong, but you know… i’m a tourist).  This park it’s long and 90% of it is entire nature, it looks a Little bit old but maybe this is a complemento of it’s beauty. When i went there I walk a lot and then I sit on the grass and looked the sky. So, if anyone of you are totally stressed and want to escape a Little bit of the centre please go there.

4 comentarios:

  1. I KNOW THAT PLACE, is one my favorites places in Santiago.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. In think I saw this place in some visual productions, its really nice.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I'm not from Santiago either haha and I have to admit I don't know this park, so I should at it to my list of places to visit when I'm done with my investigation.
    Regards and hope you get to know all the places in Santiago!! There's plenty a lot of places to visit!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I like the idea of relaxing with old things and I have the feeling that if I visit this park I would feel nostalgic, I dont know why. Anyways, thank you for sharing this beautiful place :)

    ResponderBorrar