viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

another free post

The thing that I fell most passionate about it’s definitely cinema. It’s the most precious thing in terms of art (Yeah, I like the movies more than music and drawing). The reason is that I believe that a movie can change the way that you see a special thing. For example, a friend of mine saw a movie years ago and that movie impulse her to study medicine. I know, it’s sound crazy but a movie can make the difference on a person. From my point of view, a film can make you feel different emotions and it can combine different things on it. I mean, a film can contain pictures, music, dialogue, arts, expressions because the director want that you feel something and always you feel something with it. Maybe you feel boring, maybe you are scared or are simply sad because you saw the story from the eyes of the protagonist. Since I was a child I saw movies, my dad is a big fan of it so he impulse me to see different movies and I really felt grateful with him. All my life I dream with the idea of make a film o be part of any film because I think that is one of the things that endures through time. I think that I am a dreamer and one of my biggest dreams is combine architecture with movies. I really want to build cinemas through Chile because I think that, in present times, there are only a few of them and are very expensive so people preferred to wait and see movies on the internet. So that’s my passion and one of my biggest dreams.

2 comentarios:

  1. I feel ya in a deep way!
    I'm also searching how to mixture my passions and make something great from it.
    I hope you have participate from the cinema appreciation cfgs in the faculty and the ones you can apply in JGM!!
    Take care and start doing things, short movies with interesting architecture, people moving through places in ways that we, as designers, can't prevent...
    Start creating and move into your dream! Architecture is much more than a building in the city, architecture also changes us and affect the way we live the spaces.
    Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hey, I feel like I have the same passion, but in my case I like architecture and photography. Anyways, I think that we could be good friends ! See ya

    ResponderBorrar