viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

A city you would like to visit

Well (I think that all my blogs start with “well” I think that is my mark, anyway, I have to mention that), a couple of weeks before this blog, in a class we have to do a homework in group. The homework was very sad because we had to think that we travel to a city and imagine time, money and activities. Basically we were planning a travel that, for the moment, we can’t do.
We choose Paris, France. I know it sounds like a repeated cliché but we definitely do that.  
From my point of view, I think that, if 90% of people want to go there is for a reason. Paris is beautiful, artistic and cultural place and I hope that all people have the opportunity to go there (me included jaja). It has a lot of characteristic places like the louvre museum or the triumph arch or, obviously, the Eiffel tower.
But in our homework we think of a travel that involves more of this places. The fact of walk around the city, the streets, the corners, the river, the people and the culture was the reason that I’m talking of this now. I think that all cities have a remarkable place (I not know all cities but I believe in that) and Paris have this cultural and artistic air, like Lastarria street but in all the city, and that’s beautiful from my point of view.

Me and my group did the promise of, in some point of our lives, go there… and I hope that can make that promise a reality. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario