viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

a special meal

Well I think that I have a lot of special meal, you know, the moment when you think about “ohhhh what can I do without this crazy people?”. I’m going to talk about one of the millions of meals that I could enjoy with my school class, the were like my brothers and I love them so much and obviously I hope that their present and future its and will be awesome. Well, to the point!
I travel with my class to the south (Villarrica to be specific), after the classes, the PSU and all of that. We, basically, live for a couple of days on a cabin (don’t worry, was more than a cabin) and in the morning and a couple of hours after the meal we stay on that cabins and we thought that we actually live there like a big family. One day, after swimming in the pool, we organize with a couple of friends to do pizza in my cabin. After do that, another friends enter to the cabin like mice. Then the complete group went to the cabin of another friends and we ate their food, finally we are all in the same place (like thirty people), enjoying the moment, laughing like crazy people, and basically we were happy because we were together. I hate that in that moment the space was too reduce, but in a lot of time we even didn’t notice that

Finally, I remember this meal because, although was not the best meal of all time and the most important, was one of the meals that I consider that my family was not only my parents and brothers… I have thirty people more that were my family.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario