viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

blogging in FAU

Like the tradition I will start with… well… here we are finish this travel of blogs. This will be my last blog for now because my architecture workshop is not very flexible and relax.  In this moment my brain is more dry than the Atacama Desert and my feelings of run to my house and sleep are in the clouds (I know that is not an expression but I “chileanaise” the expression)
In a point of the classes I started to think that 90% of my classmates are more old than me so I felt like a baby a big part of the semester in English jajaja.
My experience this year was hard. I was the type of student that study the day before, and do the homework a minutes before the class so try to establish a rhythm of work was not a very easy plan. This career it’s only for strong people and possibly crazy people. I enter here with definitely no idea of architecture, I didn’t know about workshop, and models or architects so all of this was new for me. But when the time pass and I transform into a crazy person but I love architecture.
Sorry teacher but I cannot speak about my favorite or my worst blog because I think that everyone has a part of me and my way to express and to think so choice a special one is very difficult to me. I like when my classmates speak about personal things because in some point of the career we look the classmate like a competition or like a rival and forget that we are all humans here. We commit mistakes and we sometimes we are so stressed with the career that speaks something in a inappropriate way. And then the victim is also full of stress and make a lot of drama in Fau.
We have to respect ourselves and the rest because we are the only one that knows and understand the high level and the things that architecture can do with our lives so for that reasons the personal blogs show us that we are not robots. We have feelings, we have a story behind us and we want a new story in the future.
That’s a little reflection, I hope that the person who read this think that the effort and the things that we learn are more important than a mark.
Take care and be brave!

Bye! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario